Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Halloween

The kids had so much fun at Halloween time. We had a ward trunk or treat and then on Halloween night, Ryan's parents invited us over for chili (a Fish tradition) and then all of the cousins went trick-or-treating together. It was so cute to see the kiddos all lined up with their costumes! Cole was a G.I. Joe (I don't think he knows who that is; he only knows that Ryan loved them when he was young). Katelyn was Minnie Mouse. She is getting so big -I think she was wearing a 4t and it was already getting snug, not to mention short! Ryan's brother and his wife were Mickey and Minnie - nice to see grown-ups get into the mood, too!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been missing out on a lot of things by not checking the blogs very often. I enjoyed reading your stories and seeing those CUTE pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us!