Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Introducing Maximus Laine Fish


This is a little late (about 6 weeks!), but I figured since we sent out our Christmas cards with a note saying to check out our blog, I'd at least better post about Maximus' birth!

Here's the story:

After 24 hours of labor, we welcomed sweet little Maximus Laine Fish into our family on November 23, 2010. He had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck three times but everything was okay! Thank heaven. He weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. He is such a sweet baby and we love having him in our home. It's been quite an adjustment to say the least (especially with the holidays) so that's why I haven't been posting. I will try to be better! I promise!

Wishing you all a Happy New Year - can't believe it's 2011 already!

Here are some pictures of our new little cutie (these were taken when he was a few days old - I'll try to put up some more since he's bigger now):



6 comments:

Mo said...

Those are some GREAT pictures. He is so cute! It's so unfair I can't come hold him. Especially since Ken is getting on an airplane to AZ in a few hours. Grrr. Lucky Mama - hold your baby for me! (And I'll try to get some sleep for you... hee hee)

VKMyers said...

He's so cute! I'm a little jealous...but only for a couple more months. :o) I can't believe how big he's gotten.

Seth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth said...

He is so tiny and adorable! Amazing.

ME said...

Congrats! He is so cute and adorable !

Nikki said...

Adorable, congrats