Wednesday, July 21, 2010

7 year wedding anniversary!


Can't believe we've been married 7 years! We celebrated our 7 year anniversary at the end of December, 2 days after Christmas. What were we thinking, getting married 2 days after Christmas? We never have time or energy to go out and celebrate (not to mention money since we just spent it all on Christmas stuff), but this year we made the effort. Ryan took me to Maggiano's in Scottsdale (the awesomest place around, even though it is quite a trek out there).


The picture at the top is one of our wedding pictures - don't we look so young?

Two and 2/3 kids (yes, we're expecting baby #3 - a boy - in November) and 7 years later, I love this man even more than I ever thought I could. He takes such good care of our family and knows how to make me smile and laugh everyday. He is a fantastic daddy and the kids always run to give him a big hug when when comes home. Thanks for the best years (so far) of my life, and more to come!!

2 comments:

Mo said...

Happy Anniversary-in-July!

lenseigne said...

You really look just the same as you did in your wedding pics!