Monday, April 6, 2009

Ryan's 31st b-day!

I know, I know, I have been such a slacker when it comes to blogging for the past couple months! It's tax season, so Ryan is super busy and gone a lot, so I've been pulling double duty with the kids, etc.

Anyways, I'll try to be better from now on. Here are some updates for ya!

Ryan's 31st birthday was in January! We had some family over for cake and ice cream and fun. Happy Birthday Ryan - we love you!



The kids got skates for Christmas and we were trying to teach them how to use them one day. We also had our nieces over with their skates/rollerblades to play, so Ryan pulled out his old rollerblades from way back when.



My OW! Katelyn says this a lot! :)
She is very tall for her age and falls down a lot even when she's not trying to skate.

Ryan helping Cole, Sydney helping Katelyn.
Brooke, Katelyn, and Cole

Ryan with the kids. As you can see the whole neighborhood was out that day!

No comments: