Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Easter

The traditional dying of the Easter eggs with the Fish clan is always so much fun! All the cousins come and it's a big party!




Cole & Katelyn finding their eggs - the Easter bunny decided to do real eggs (instead of plastic ones) this year. Cole said he wants plastic ones with candy inside next year - Katelyn really didn't care because she still got tons of candy in her basket!




The Easter bunny also brought Cole some skates and me some roller blades (Katelyn and Ryan already have some). I guess the Easter bunny didn't realize I'm pregnant and clumsy and it's dangerous combination! I attempted it once that day, but since I really am awful at it, decided to wait until after the baby comes to try it again!




1 comment:

Mo said...

Love that picture with the easter bunny glasses!