Monday, August 16, 2010

My 30th Birthday

In March it was my 30th birthday - I know, I know, the BIG 3-0!! In some ways I still feel like I'm a teenager - but then I realize I have two kids already! Where does the time go?



I had a really fun birthday - Ryan got me a bike! I hadn't ridden a bike in 15 years or so, so it took a little getting used to. I finally got the hang of it. But then a couple days after my bday we found out we were expecting babe #3 and so I opted to not risk the bike-riding since I'm a klutz to begin with and even more so when I'm prego!



My mom took me and the kiddos to the Phoenix Symphony for my birthday present - it was a Star Wars Extravaganza! The characters were all there on stage, fighting just like in the movies! At one point, the conductor even fought Darth Vader. It was so much fun - we really enjoyed it!



It's hard to see, but the characters are on stage with the symphony.


One of my friends was turning 30 as well, so we decided to have a combined birthday party for the adults. We wore princess hats, had a princess pinata, a princess cake, played Rock Band and had a lot of fun! Hey, you only turn 30 once, right?





My friend and I both found out we were pregnant within days of each other - our due dates are 4 days apart! Her son is one week older than Katelyn, and now our next babies will be pretty close in age too. How fun!!

No comments: